Tuesday 7 April 2009

I'm back..


Dear all...
Today I feel like shit. You know one of those days when your hair just doesn't go right, your make up just doesn't feel right and the iron just seems to crease your clothes but you still have to leave your house. Work. The joys of being an adult.

I recently moved house. I'm not sure if I like it much. I suppose it takes time getting used to. Big changes. Maybe I prefer stability. Living alone is kinda lonely and my housemates are never here. It's like waking up and there's no-one home. Lol, weird feeling. I don't quite know anyone elses routine here yet, maybe once I work it out I'll feel more at home.

Truth be told, I have never felt more loney. I see who's really there and who isn't. To those that have been there, I'll never forget it and appreciate it more than you know. I spent time with my nan today, she came all the way from Derby to wish me well. Nan. I know you'll read this. Thankyou, I love you and appreciate the advice. I will also consider what you said. You see through a smile, know that behind sparkly eyes are tears just waiting to fall. I needed you and you knew without me even telling you. Truely you are an angel. Maybe this was more a letter to you than a blog. Some things are easier to type on here than to say to you, I hope you can understand that.

Love,
Nat x

PS. I now have the internet :) better updates soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment