Tuesday 17 March 2009

Is time really a healer?


They say that with time it all gets better....
Your grief will lessen as another day draws to an end
Tomorrow you'll feel that bit better about a love lost
Tomorrow's another day closer to your release date

What is so special about tomorrow?

RIP. Warren, Cherise & Chantelle.
I love and miss you all as much as I did on the day you first left.
You cross my mind all the time, I wonder what you'd be like if you were still here.
Warren, I wonder if I'll bump into you whenever I walk near the shop near your house. Silly I know, I know you're gone but even 4 years on it still doesn't seem real.
Cherise, I wonder what an angel you'd be now, what your laugh would sound like. If as a little girl you'd even like me! Picturing your first words, first steps, first day at school. None that we'll ever get to see.
Chantelle, in your short life you taught me a lot. Never to give up, to fight even when winning seems much further away than losing. That even when you're in death's arms to smile. You were a true beauty. An absolute angel

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment