Thursday 12 March 2009

Reality Check...


Sometimes when you feel the world is on your shoulders. It's really at your feet, only you're too blind/ignorant to notice it.

When you feel the world is against you. You're probably against the world. You're one person you can't fight alone. Trust me. You need someone in your corner, even if it's just to cheer you on.

Today I bumped into an old friend. Actually a friend, not an old 'friend' like in the movies. lol. He made me realise the extent of change I have made since school. Okay, so it's been years since I finished school. Time is a great thing. Limited as it is.

True friends prevail when you need them most. Pop up in the most random places and times in your life and somehow always know the right thing to say. A deeper connection. To all my friends. You are my world, my rock, my [almost] everything and I love [most] of you dearly. Thankyou for everything you have done for me so far and everything you are likely to do for me in the future. If I lose some of you along the way, you have added to me and made my life what it is so far, good or bad. It's all necessary life experience. x

Love will only work if you can see through the tough spots, pride has to go at some point. It hurt's inevitably. Try and live it out. Make sacrifices if you have to. Love makes you vulnerable yet it's an amazing and rare feeling. Sounds a bit mad to me.... blah blah blah. Someone's emotional

The grass is always greener on the other side.
If someone is in a relationship. STAY AWAY. Trust me, eventually someone will get hurt, maybe its because you can't have something you want it. Grass is greener on the other side... etc.






Looks the same on both side's to me






Elsewhere:

Cadbury's cream eggs are nice :)

I'm starting to think Jade Goody is taking the piss with the press. I kinda understand why tho.

Rhi is coming to London!!! Woooooooooo. Missed ya gorgeous x

Ermm. That's about it.
Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment